Monday, February 4, 2008

California Sober Living - Testimonial

January 28, 2008
Josh Liber
Back2Life Sober Living
732 Raymond Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Dear Josh,
I want to thank you for the opportunity to be a resident at Back2Life. You’ve provided an
environment in the house that really sets the standard for how I think a sober living should be
run. You’ve helped me greatly along the path of sobriety by showing me the importance of
responsibility, honesty, accountability, and willingness as well as showing me how to be vulnerable
and humble without fear of ridicule.
I can’t really imagine growing at a faster rate than I’ve been able to here at the house. The
structure of your program along with peer feedback from the other residents and outside therapy
has allowed me to recognize, accept and change things about myself that I never would have been
willing to see in the past.
This is not my first time getting sober, but it is my first time in sober living, and the first time I’m
actually enjoying my sobriety and feeling like it is something I’d like to keep with me for the long
run, and that really is directly attributable to this house and the program you have set up here.
Sincerely yours,
Joshua Ogle
www.back2lifesoberliving.com

3 comments:

Sober Living said...

Nice informative blog, thanks for sharing.

Faizan Shaikh said...

Sober group home for women You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers.

Numa Recovery Centers said...

I'm thrilled to hear about your positive experience at Back2Life Sober Living. It's heartening to see the impact of a supportive environment on your journey to sobriety. The focus on responsibility, honesty, and accountability, coupled with a program structure and peer feedback, has evidently contributed to your personal growth. Your testimonial reflects the transformative power of sober living environments in fostering positive change and self-discovery. Wishing you continued success on your path to recovery.