Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sober Living Los Angeles Testimonial

I am happy as the parent of two recovering addicts to express my deep
appreciation to AA, Josh Liber and Back 2 Life Sober Living. The name
Back2Life is truly appropriate for my son, Andy. When I visited in
December, I was pleased with the beautiful home and its facilities,
the lovely setting and atmosphere and the warm welcome I received from
the men who were there. What thrilled me most was the change in my
son Andy. He was more open in his communication, more emotionally
"alive" and connected. Andy was more focused and interested in life
such as career choices, people, and pursuing his interests in the arts.
Andy for the first time in a long time is taking responsibility for
his life by setting goals and taking steps to achieve them. He has a
more positive and hopeful attitude with a renewed sense of a love of
life, others and self and a willingness to participate in life. He is
beginning to embrace and recognize his strengths rather than focusing
on weaknesses and at the same time, he seems more serene and not
anxious and worried about his future.
Back 2 Life has given my son an environment that encourages and
supports his recovery in a sober living community setting while at the
same time encouraging and supporting his transition back to the
community at large.
This change in Andy has been the hope and answer to prayers of our
family, friends and many AA and Alanon communities who know and love
Andy. I am truly grateful for Andy's recovery and progress at
Back2Life and for the love and encouragement of Director, Josh Liber.

www.back2lifesoberliving.com

1 comment:

rohan said...

Women's sober living Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.