Friday, January 11, 2008

Sober Living Los Angeles Testimonial

Josh, I think you, Ron and the facility are fantastic and am so grateful for all you have given Andy. In an industry I feel is losing some credibility (from my past experience) I have to put you and Back2Life at the top for integrity. Andy's mother and I are so happy with his progress and are grateful for your personal interest in his recovery.

For the past year and a half my son, an addict/alcoholic of at least 15 years, has been struggling to find sobriety. He has been in and out of a number of treatment centers from Pennsylvania and Florida to California - some with national reputations - relapsing several times and coming near death twice. Five months ago he entered Back2Life after having spent a few days in the hospital from a previous life-threatening relapse. Between the safe, nurturing environment of the Back2Life sober living house and the outpatient program he attends, my son is learning the skills to live in a sober world and become productively employed at something he likes. As a parent I am greatly relieved and happy with his wonderful progress and have total confidence and trust in how Back2Life is managing all aspects of his life. I especially appreciate being able to call and talk with Josh or staff to discuss any concern. I believe Back2Life is the best place for my son to be at this time in his recovery. Thanks to Josh Liber!


John M.

No comments: