Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sober Living Los Angeles Testimonial from Mike

I’ve been around the program of Alcoholics Anonymous for over 15 years. I’ve been in several rehabs and several sober living environments. My experience at Back2Life has been absolutely positive and helpful in my recovery. Back2Life offers a very solid and safe environment for someone looking to stay sober. The program that Josh Liber offers teaches more about life skills necessary to maintain sobriety. I would recommend this sober living to any alcoholic/addict who wants to improve their life in sobriety. Back2Life has really helped me get my life back. I’m forever grateful to Josh and the other residents for an incredible experience. - Mike

www.back2lifesoberliving.com

1 comment:

John Kraft said...

Mike's testimonial reflects the transformative impact of Back2Life's sober living environment on his 15-year journey with Alcoholics Anonymous. Praising the program's solid and safe setting, he highlights the emphasis on life skills crucial for maintaining sobriety. Mike's gratitude towards Josh Liber and fellow residents attests to the positive influence Back2Life had in reclaiming his life. His recommendation underscores the value of this sober living option for those seeking a supportive path to recovery. Back2Life's commitment to fostering a conducive environment shines through Mike's heartfelt acknowledgment.