Monday, April 28, 2008

Los Angeles Sober Living Testimonial - Back2Life Sober Living

I am a 31-year-old professional, and I have struggled with alcoholism and drug addiction for more than ten years. During that time, I have made countless attempts to get sober. These efforts were never successful, as I only grew closer to losing my career, family and friends.

After realizing that I was at the end of the line, I sought recommendations from several treatment professionals. They indicated that Back2Life was the only option for me. I decided to trust their judgment, and I have never looked back.

The respect that Josh Liber has earned in the treatment community is well-deserved. Josh's depth of personal experience and his thoughtful approach to everyday problems are invaluable assets to the residents of Back2Life. Josh cares deeply about his profession and about those with whom he works. His level of devotion is remarkable: he provides all residents with individualized attention, which helps to ensure that they progress toward their ultimate goal. In my case, Josh made himself available day and night; he helped me to navigate the difficult waters of career and recovery; and he provided support to members of my family, who were deeply concerned about my welfare.

Josh's passion for the field of recovery translates into a open and friendly environment at Back2Life. There is a mutual respect between staff and resident, an element that appears to be lacking in much of the recovery community. Josh recognizes that people do not need to sacrifice their dignity in order to recover from addiction. For me, Back2Life was not just a recovery house--it became my home.

I can't express how grateful I am that Josh opened his doors and let me in. Back2Life set me on the path to recovery, something that I have been unable to accomplish during the last decade.

-Brian
http://www.back2lifesoberliving.com/

9 comments:

^a_g_n_e_s^ said...

Sober living is the term used to describe a housing situation, where all residents are in recovery.
sober living california

Sober Living said...

Sober living is a part of a follow up treatment which is safe and supported by many programs. It should be a clean and safe sorroundings for living. Basically sober living provides basic rules to be followed by all clients like curfews, weekend passes etc. which would normally last for three to six months.

los angeles sober living said...

Agreed in full sober living. If you are serious about changing your life, and are willing to become active in your own recovery, then you have surely come to the right place at los angeles sober living. This is the place with the best recovery around.

Bill Blake said...

Sober living homes might be just the right situation for those struggling to stay sober. Best of luck to anyone out there.

Haven House said...

Say No to drug addiction forever ...

Haven House said...

Nice informative blog ...

Unknown said...

That is so great to hear. It gives me hope for my sister-in-law. She recently moved into a sober living community and seems to be doing well. I have so much respect for all of you that overcome alcoholism. Annie| newlifehouse.com

Unknown said...

This article is one of a kind, so helpful.

new jersey sober living
new jersey halfway house

designforrecovery said...

Your style is very unique in comparison to other folks I have read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this blog.
sober living